Things Unspoken

Inspired from my friend Ronack and his blog post
http://ronacks.blogspot.com/2011/04/things-u-dint-know-bot-me-d.html , I've decided to come up with things ppl might not know abt me.. So well, here goes..

1. I've lived in 3 cities of India, changed 5 schools in all, made like a million friends(still counting :P) ..
2. I dance well, I've won many dance competitions, well that was like a long time ago, I stopped dancing after 10th but still love it a lot..
3. I sing sometimes, and I feel I sing well(English only, not hindi).. I had this dream of being a lead vocalist for a rock band , or at least the lead guitarist( still a dream yet)
4. I love playing th guitar, I love everything abt the guitar but I haven't learnt it till date :P.. Still hope I'll perform on stage one fine day.
5. There are a few things I really love in life, dancing, football, eating good food, writing.. Take one away and I feel incomplete.
6. I'm into everything.. and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.. I feel I'm this one person who tries to do random things and I'm good at most.. I can write well(oh I suppose :P), I'm good at sports, I guess I play good football, I dance(Ron.. back me up here), I love speaking and motivating ppl, I play the guitar(mostly suck but do play it), I'm into music(like totally), I love travelling to new places, I'm a decent photographer, the list never ends.. there are a lot of things I do and I do them well..
7. I think a lot, like a hell lot.. I analyse everything that happens in my life, all incidents.. almost anything to everything and thus I spend most of my days contemplating how much better this world could be.
8. I respect women a lot, its something I've learnt and I cringe if I see someone around me who doesn't.. I have no respect for that cheap bastard(yenna rascala mind it :P)
9. Ppl say they understand themselves, I feel like a mystery to myself.. At times I surprise myself with things.. I'm still in the process of discovering myself.. That may take a while
10. I'm a nice person by heart, I'm genuine to ppl and I'm proud of it, I can go all out to help somebody, I expect niceness and understanding towards me and we're cool :)
11. I'm one of those ppl who're studying just for the heck of it, I hate studies, god knows where my life's headed.. Of late I've had this real aspiration to be a writer, but thats a job that needs no background so well why not be an Engineer and a writer( posh stuff)
12. I was an accident prone child, I've had horrible accidents, my face itself has 6 stitches, and many more on body, I've had burns, stings, sprains but thankfully never a fracture till now.. hopefully won't!
13. I'm kind of a loner, I can spend hours, maybe days and not talk to anyone and still be sane.. My biggest company is me myself..
14. I keep ppl at a distance from my feelings, u may know me as I am but u might not know wats inside.
15. I love all kinds of animals, but I'm scared of spiders, like really scared(hate them)..
16. I act like a happy soul, I can't see ppl around me being sad anytime so I try to cheer ppl up but I'm not happy with the way my life is in particular.. I have a dark side and I'm aware of its power and effects on me!
17. I'm a geminine and I behave like one, I'm unpredictable and I'm a different person with different ppl.. ppl might give 10 descriptions of me and none will match.. So let me clear it here, I'm serious, philosphical, a thinker, calm, composed, crazy, idiotic, foolish.. well all in one I suppose..
18. I'm a very cool minded person but I've lost it a couple of times and believe me when I say I'm dangerous in those circumstances.. I can kill :P
19. I don't sleep.. Or lets say I sleep too little, u might find me awake for as late as 4 sometimes.. when there's so much to do, Why waste time sleeping? :P
20. I always wanted to be an astronaut(blame Kalpana Chawla), later a doctor, then a wildlife photographer, then a rock musician, I wanted to do many things, eventually I'm doing Engineering.. shit happens!! We all know..

I guess I have enough points to bore anybody.. I'll add more as I think of it, the brain has just stopped now! God bless folks.. Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW PRICELESS ENCOUNTERS

AND THAT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

DAYS SINCE MIGRATION