TO ALL MY FRIENDS



To all my friends. There were times wen we njoyd da summer sun together, da monsoon rain, da days of fun n frolic. Those days were memorable, there was no1 stopping us,

we had da things to our liking..We used to hangout together, all dose fights n all dose fun times.. Those times will never come back..I will gv u an example..I studied in FIITJEE Junior college, Saifabad..One day after all my entrance exams, I just payed FIITJEE a visit, I startd wid Prime bakers(a bakery), I remmbrd da havoc we usd to create in da shop n da shopkeeper telling us to quiten down..Da samosa shop right beside it..whr I had fights for Samosas, All of us njoyd da samosas so avidly, As I entered da complex..da footsteps wer deserted..Dese usd to be a place we occupied all da time! Da staircase came n I remmbrd da sweet memories associated with it..It was a hub of wordly discussions..evryhng right frm Political issues to cricket matches wer reviewd here! I moved up..went to my class..I felt strictly nostalgic..These classes wer 1ce occupied by us..da classes we had, da discussions in da classes, da games we used to play..I went n sat dwn to da place I 1ce occupied..dere was no1 in da class..I felt a heavy heart..I was dearly missin every1! I just walked back realizing what I had just lost..but den I was elated by da fact dat even if I had lost dis moment..I had gained lovely memories…The time has come for most of us to entr college..all of us will take our own separate ways..We may meet or may not meet..dat is upto our destiny n our fate! Will miss u all a lot!! Dedicated to all my pals who made my life so wonderful..THANKYOU GUYS!!

Comments

kriti said…
sahil y do u like makin ppl cry wen dey try d most not to...its bful....n its bad..its reality bt i wish d whole separatin part turns out to b a big nightmae..wish i wake up one day in a house full of all my awesum frndz...bt alas...sumthings r jus not meant to b..bt vil meet every single frnd of my at d first oppurtunity...luv u all 4 all dat u hv been to me..all d best every1 for all dt u do in ur life..thnx for makin hyd sucha bful place to live n study in...jus don wanna go bak now...cnt believe m sayin i don wana go to delhi...bt dts wt u guyz mean to me..cnt leave u ppl 4 nything...luv u loadz..
P.S. dont forget me...keep in touch..luv u all..
kriti said…
ok dis is jus d same thing after edittin..realised i hd made sum mistakes..bt things jus cme in flow...

sahil y do u like makin ppl cry wen dey try d most not to...its b'ful....n its bad..its reality bt i wish d whole separatin part turns out to b a big nightmare..wish i wake up one day in a house full of all my awesume frndz...bt alas...sumthings r jus not meant to b..bt vil meet every single frnd of mine at d first oppurtunity...luv u all 4 all dat u hv been to me..all d best every1 for all dt u do in ur life..thnx for makin hyd sucha bful place to live n study in...jus don wanna go bak now...cnt believe m sayin i don wana go to delhi...bt dts wt u guyz mean to me..cnt leave u ppl 4 nything...luv u loadz..
P.S. dont forget me...keep in touch..luv u all..miss u always
Sahil Kaul said…
Kriti..thanx for ur comments..but Do U think I fancy da fact of leaving all my frndz?? I wrote cuz I care n I know myself how much I'll miss u ppl..n well if I did make u cry den I take it as a compliment but really..I wish I can relive my life agn..but not possible..lets hope our paths merge n we all meet agn..We sure will!!
krutz said…
hey tat was awesome!!! its really true .. v will never get back all those days which v spent all together!!
Sahil Kaul said…
Very right Kruthi..they never will..Lets hope we can all stay in touch!!
ronack said…
a fantastic job bro!!!guess what?u even gt da grt 1 into tears!!!luv ya sahil!!!keop rekin budo does dat mean keep rokin buddy in any language??????? :D

Popular posts from this blog

DAYS SINCE MIGRATION

AND THAT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

A FEW PRICELESS ENCOUNTERS